Saturday, March 12, 2016

Got Chicken?

Got Chicken?

I love this cute little chicken from Stampin UP!!! This is from a set that is part of the Sale-A-Bration. In other words, one can obtain this set for free with a minimum merchandise purchase.  And yes, I am a Stampin' UP! Creative Coach (Demonstrator) and I will be happy to take care of your purchasing needs in the event you do not have a demonstrator.  Simply go to StampinUp.com and click on find a demonstrator, then click on Demonstrator Directory, you can ONLY find me under Demonstrator Directory which is the button on the right, NOT the button on the left, type in Jaunny Luta,  my home State is Indiana.  Enough of the sales pitch, let's have some fun!

I simply stamped this cute little chicken from the Honeycomb Happiness Stamp set on Stampin' UP!'s watercolor paper with Stampin' UP!'s Black Archival Ink.  I then used a Stampin' Write Marker (love these markers-2 tips, 1 tip to journal and one tip to brush) in Daffodil Delight.  I colored around the edges of the chicken then used a nice watercolor brush to pull color to the center, (you can also use blender pens-both sold at Stampin' UP!) to move the markered edges around.  Once dry, I went in and colored the nose in Pumpkin Pie with a Stampin' Write Marker.  I then used Paper Snips (Stampin' UP!) to cut out the cute little chicken, but I cut off his cute little feet.  Next I cut a card base from Stampin' UP! Whisper White Card Stock, 8 1/2 X 11 sheet, cut at 5 1/2 X 8 1/2 and scored at 4 1/4 inch.  I then folded in half, and burnished the edges.  I then cut a piece of whisper white cardstock at 5 1/4 X 4 and I stamped the chicken in the center of the cardstock and stamped "Oh Hello" below the chicken.  I then colored the cute little feet with a Stampin' Write Marker in Pumpkin Pie.  I used Stampin' Dimensionals to pop up the little chicken, and wah-lah, legs are where they are supposed to be on a chicken!  I then used Stampin Dimensionals to pop up the card front to the card base.

Happy Stamping!!! Happy Easter!!!! I hope you enjoy my creativity.




No comments:

Post a Comment