Saturday, March 12, 2016

Card Tin and Cards-Wonderful Friend

Wonderful Friend

Hello Crafters!!!!

I have many wonderful friends, but this one in particular I have made a tin of cards for.  Stampin' UP! used to sell  CD sized tins, the lids do not come off, they are hinged, and inside were pretty flower stickers, I miss these sets!  These were wonderful, and wonderful to give as gifts. The stamp sets I used to stamp the greetings are also retired and they are called Short and Sweet, and Wonderful Favorites.  I cannot wait to send this to her!

The tin I decorated contains 5 cards, a mix of thank you and birthday for her to use.

I hope you enjoy looking!!!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I still have these tins!!! I forgot all about them -- love how you decorated yours. Now to pull my tins out and incorporate them into some page layouts. Thank you for your inspiration and for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment -- made my day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandy!!! :) I love scrapbooking, that's a great idea!

      Delete