Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Teacher Appreciation

I made these gift card envelopes for Teacher Appreciation.  The envelopes are actually from a retired Simply Sent Kit.  I used stamps from one of my favorite Stampin' UP! sets called Tea Shoppe, and the cute cup attachment that holds the flap down on these envelopes is from Top Dog Dies.  I do love this cup die set, it's actually 2 dies, and I glued the pretty top vanilla layer over the blue.  All card stock I used is from Stampin' UP!  I absolutely love Stampin' UP!'s cardstocks, inks, and their wonderful stamp designs.  I am an independent Stampin' UP! Demonstrator.  I do not have my own Stampin' UP! website, but all one needs to do is type in my name on the Stampin' UP! page under Demonstrator Directory, (the button on the right, you can't find me under the button on the left)  I hope you enjoyed looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment